miércoles, 27 de septiembre de 2017

Anecdote

This happened a few years ago, in summer.
Some of my parent's friends came to have dinner, so I decided to go out with my friends.
It was late and I was tired of dancing and that kind of things that you do when you go party, so I decided to came back home.
When I arrived I was very thirsty, so the first thing I did was to go to the kitchen for a glass to drink water, but there were any clean. I've could drink without a glass or just cleaned one, but I was so tired as I mentioned and there was a beautiful coke can on the table, so I could not think of anything else than drink it.
When I gave the first drink (anxious because I was very thirsty) I realized that what I was drinking was not coke, it was water mixed with what I later discovered to be ashes. That's because my parents use cans from time to time use as an ashtray.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario